Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 December 2017

All about you babe

A piece

02 November 2017
02:20 PM

All the wars inside me
All the explosions inside me
But all the impacts were between u n me
Now im livin with the craters created inside me

Tell me what I got to do
Give me another chance, Y u beacame so rude

Im hanging off of the edge
Save me, clutch me to ur chest
Tell me I'm forgiven
Tell me I'm forgiven

I know u r so far, it doesn't matter, i keep talking
I know im talking to myself, doesn't matter, i keep talking

Now I realize what is right
I left the place where the shadows grew
Should've stay with the light
than turning to the darkness I never knew

I never shined so bright
N I never will, I'm goin out
I never left a light
N I never will, to this space I route
Without you..

#kaluwara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about you babe